Sign in to follow this  
JLedford

PIC Ponsky V4

Guest ahmedem

>> We will have a PW and RR model alsoYes yes yes!! As sad as this may sound: that has made my day!! That was my biggest gripe regarding this product (being a BAV pilot I wanted RR engines) but I'm so pleased to hear the RR model is there, nice one guys!! Looking forward to Feb 5th even more now.}(

Guest ielchitz

I think it's high time that you take it out in the back and shoot it Daryl.

Guest Chris_Tripp

Daryl,Bugger the upcoming release...That is a way cool sig.Only joking on the release, but I'm patient. Serious on the sig.cheers

Guest MB327

Hi Steve, good to see your still lurking about. We will do an LDS flight shortly after release and I hope to see you on the tcas.

>Hi Steve, good to see your still lurking about. We will do>an LDS flight shortly after release and I hope to see you on>the tcas.Hey Mike,Yeah, I've been lurking for quite some time, just been wrapped up in other ventures.I'll be like a rookie when I hop back into VATSIM'ing, you guys better give me a wide path to thrash around in. Since I know I'll be too busy trying to wrestle the plane itself during our fights together, I hope you'll be kind enough to announce to the controllers that DAL1068 is having CRM (Cockpit resource management)issues, please don't be to hard on him for busting an alt. or missing a turn. :-lolI'm not sure I even know how to start the dang thing anymore! Hehe.Must be from all the paint fumes.BTW, I'll be getting my 1st MD-90 flight next month on Delta to Dallas, just another aircraft type to add to my list. :)

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Guest Alaska91

Feb 5th huh do you know something that the rest of us don't know? Just kidding not taking that comment too seriously or am I. Anyways can't wait till this wonderful plane comes out. Regards Tony

Guest Eurosky

there will be people who wants this merge, simply because the models are both of very high quality, and as both models arent released yet you cannot say which is best (you probably never can since both models have their good and bad sides) Most likely after both are released there will be made a merge by someone. Unless its really not possible, which I doubt.

Guest Mark McG

This then begs the question - is the end user willing to give up a lot of integrated features between the LDS model and panel just to use the POSKY model.

Guest B Van Caulart

As Tero and Mark stated, the current MDL and MDL's to come are built to exceed the standards of anything out there. Gary is a Posky painter, and Missi is one of the best modellers around. You will see.