Sign in to follow this  
Hornit

Emma field problem

While I'm waiting on lago to get me a password etc. I thought I would ask in here if anyone has any kind of problem with the waterfalls. Mine look like this....its the only thing I dont like, everything else is awesome and Im really enjoying it, but everytime I get near the falls it kills it.None of the settings seem to work to fix it.http://www.flightsimmers.net/airport/hornit/emma.jpg

We know about this problem and we spend hours on it. Even if it is just a few lines of code we looked at it from any angle but all seems to be 101% according to the instructions as given by mama MS.What seems weird is that it only happens on some machines, not on all. So it has to do something with some special element on the installation but we have no idea what.Going to give it one last look this weekend. Sigh...Mathijs KokLAGO

Mathijs, My idea while not perfect would be to maybe tweak the bgl to get rid of that effect, for the waterfall, I can deal without it just fine. I would rather have it without the falls then have that. I went back last night and tried it with many drivers etc and all different settings, but could not get rid of that. Maybe make a bgl or a fix to delete the falls in that location for those few who have the problem. I would consider that a fine option. Would that be difficult?? I have Georender and Emma field at this point and have NO OTHER problems whatsoever and I really like these sceneries, you have done a fabulous job. I'm still waiting on a password to post on the lago site and will check your link. Thank you very very much!Hornit

I found the fix and just renamed the bgl file which did not appear to fix it. I now have deleted it and it has gotten rid of the falls for now. Im very happy with this, just a gentle slope down towards the river and a little stream on it....fine for me until a fix can be worked out. Thanks Mathjis!! I actually think it looks better without the flatten areas in the terrain now!! No big jagged pointy peak on the left of the falls, much more natural looking now.hornit