Sign in to follow this  
Staffan

Paul Golding 707 panel?

I got a problem with it...... How do I fix it so the NAV1 & NAV2 settings can be changed?When I move the mouse near the settings, I get the hand +/- cursors, but clicking does nothing, the gauge remains fixed at 111.90 nav1 and 113.9 nav2.This, of course, makes it impossible to do any ILS or non-GPS navigation (after a minor modification to add a NAV/GPS switch :) )How might I go about fixing this? Am I doing something wrong?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

StoneCold:Under the RADIOS section, copy and paste the following text lines into the aircraft.cfg file for that particular plane, if you don't have it in there already. Otherwise, I'm at a loss for an explaination.Radios// Radio Type = availiable, standby frequency, has glide slopeAudio.1 = 1Com.1 = 1, 1Com.2 = 1, 1Nav.1 = 1, 1, 1Nav.2 = 1, 1, 0Adf.1 = 1Transponder.1 = 1Marker.1 = 1Alex ChristoffN562ZMinneapolis, MN

That is exactly what is in the aircraft.cfg....But, considering the panel does not have a second field for a standby frequency, I'm going to see what happens if I set the middle 1 to 0 in the Nav.x fields....

Yes, you are so right.....The radio header should look like below, and nothing else. ;-)Pauls panel does not have stand by frequencies.(Radios) ()= should be brackets// Radio Type = availiable, standby frequency, has glide slopeAudio.1 = 1Com.1 = 1, 0Com.2 = 1, 0Nav.1 = 1, 0, 1Nav.2 = 1, 0Adf.1 = 1Transponder.1 = 1Marker.1 = 1Fly safe, :-waveStaffan AhlbergFreeware Flight Group