Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

Congrat's, ActiveSky ver 1.1 "didn't" mess up my ME sys

Congratulations, after installing the new version of ActiveSky ver 1.1 on my ME system I had no problems. Install went great, program ran great. Thank you.Now just to mention I like that idea someone had about it running as a module program.Perhaps this could be the next great improvement.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I've had no problem with it. I to would like to see a Module version. But hey I like what I have right now so until then no biggie. Nice little program for sure.

Thanks Guys!!I'm relieved that things are working better now for all OSes ;)Thanks for the kind words and yes I am taking serious note of all the suggestions here including Modulization. Does anyone have any resources for learning how to create an FS module with Visual Basic? I've done it for C++ but this app is in VB and I haven't any idea how to make it happen... Thanks!-Damian

I feel kinda left out. I was running it w/Win2000 pro, and never had a single glitch. Nada. I was surprised to see so many others say it was giving them trouble. I guess it's about time I had my day... I've had loads of trouble with other software in the past. Nice work, Damian.

The only problem I have with the Module (*.dll) version is you can't run it across a LAN from an adjunct computer using WideFS. I prefer to have the stand along programs on my adjunct computer.