Sign in to follow this  
jcmissionary

Microsoft survey

Hi not sure if this is the right place to post but as you are probably aware there have been several posts expressing concern that the microsoft survey is not genuine and is some sort of scam. There is a thread running now on the fs2004 general forum headed"Important info from Microsoft Concerning the survey..."in which one participant has posted a reply from Microsoft stating they no nothing about the survey. I belive the survey is genuine and have replied on that thread, but I belive AVISIM may be able to assist to put these rumours to bed as I can see people deciding not to participate and we lose this opportunity to influence the ongoing design of the next generations of flight simulator. Could AVSIM contact microsoft on our behalf and get them to state the survey is genuine as I believe, thenwe can get on, safe in the knowlege we are helping the FS community get the best Sim program possible.Thanks in advance. Steve

Considering the fact that MSFS team members are known to lurk at the forums of most of the major FS sites, if the study was a hoax, I imagine that MS would have said something by now. Plus, a whois search of the IP numbers used for the study point to Microsoft.