Sign in to follow this  
Guest Freddy Wilhelmsen

Anyone try FSReal Time yet?

The description for this file does not provide much detail of what this program does. Is anyone using it and what does it really do? Thanks!Airbus

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.

BumpAnyone try this yet?

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.

Guest SoarPics

It's supposed to fix the FS time bug, and allow the user to sync time as he/she wishes. I agree, the documentation is a bit on the short side. I had no luck with it, but haven't removed it yet. Hoping others will have better luck and will explain how to use it.Regards,

Guest jase439

Yes, it does. Yet another reinvention of the wheel ;-)

Guest Freddy Wilhelmsen

>Doesn't FSUIPC already have an option to do that? Hi! FSUPC does sync the tme only, not the date, FSRealtime work flawlessly..Freddy

OK, so is this little program worth installing? Does it fix the time zone problems and times? Thanks

Guest SoarPics

Perhaps Freddy will enlighten us on how to make FSRealtime work flawlessly.

Guest Freddy Wilhelmsen

>Perhaps Freddy will enlighten us on how to make FSRealtime >work flawlessly. - Download :D- Install- Start FS2002- Start FSrealtime- Press Connect- Press Autoupdate.The program connects to fs via FSUIPC and adjusts the time and date continuesly. Hav no idea what happends when you cross a timezone.Freddy

Guest Freddy Wilhelmsen

>Just don't understand why is Shareware. >>Jos