Sign in to follow this  
Krister

Help...I am a FS2002 addict

I can't stop. I fly everyday. I fly while I watch TV. I fly while I check the forums. I only wish I could "fly" to the grocery store or do my work from the cockpit.Of course I still find time for my family. :)My family is the most important thing in my life, but I fly everyday, I fly while I watch.....OH NO, here I go again.HELP!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

LOL :-) FS Anyomous!!I fly when I am doing homework!! I really have a hard time though, I need to have Office XP open, and that kills the RAM, and with FS open, you know.........Thank god for 2 monitors!Clear skies

>>I fly when I am doing homework!! I'm doing that right now, lol. :-hah(sorry about the bold, I don't know why that's happening. :-hmmm)

Kevin --hehe :-) I just figured out that if I shrink FS, and then open up Office XP, OXP runs much faster. So now I am doing homework myselfClear skies

You guys are sick. Get a life would you?Now I have to go, I'm expected in the flightdeck in 3 minutes. My airline frowns on late departures. :)

Yep..everytime I see/hear a plane overhead I think "Man, I wish I was simming right now" and I start thinking of flying to Milwaukee, or Denver, or Anchorage, or Mexico City, or London, or Atlanta, or Honolulu, or Bozeman, or...on and on and on.LOL...maybe I'll setup a flight plan with all the cities in that song "I've been everywhere man". (Don't know who does it)Found the lyrics:Reno-Chicago-Fargo-Minnesota-Buffalo-Toronto-Winslow-Sarasota-Wichita-Tulsa-Ottowa-Oklahoma-Tampa-Panama-Mattua-LaPaloma-Bangor-Baltimore-Salvador-Amarillo-Tocapillo-Pocotello-Amperdllo-Boston-Charleston-Dayton-Lousiana-Washington-Houston-Kingston-Texas-Monterey-Fairaday-Santa Fe-Tollaperson-Glen Rock-Black Rock-Little Rock-Oskaloussa-Tennessee-Tinnesay-Chickapee-Spirit Lake-Grand Lake-Devil's Lake-Crater Lake-Louisville-Nashville-Knoxville-Omerback-Shereville-Jacksonville-Waterville-Costa Rock-Richfield-Springfield-Bakersfield-Shreveport-Hakensack-Cadallic-Fond du Lac-Davenport-Idaho-Jellico-Argentina-Diamondtina-Pasadena-Catalina-Pittsburgh-Parkersburg-Gravelburg-Colorado-Ellisburg-Rexburg-Vicksburg-Eldorado-Larimore-Adimore-Habastock-Chadanocka-Shasta-Nebraska-Alaska-Opalacka-Baraboo-Waterloo-Kalamazoo-Kansas City-Souix City-Cedar City-Dodge CityNow THAT'S a flight plan. :)

Reminds me of when I was constantly playing Duke Nukem 3D some 5-6 years ago. In the end I always used to (in real life) automatically check out any new place I went to for ventilation shafts and places to hide. At least I didn't strafe around corners...Krister