Sign in to follow this  

Dash 7!!!! I Was Hoping for

Man I almost got so excited and almost P#@& my pants when I logged into the AVSIM site today and posted at the top of the page was the announcement of the DASH 7 but than realized it was just the DASH 7 and not the Dash 8 by PSS.Will we ever see a post tha PSS has indeed released the Dash 8-300, Im getting worn out waiting.Shesshhttp://www.flightsimnetwork.com/dcforum/Us...9d503cc53ab.jpg

I think you should stop worrying about the PSS Dash...The way I see it, the longer you have to wait for it, the better it will be. If PSS has pushed back the release, it means they found a few problems that need attention, or they are adding a few more goodies. SimMan, trust me... they aren't witholding release just to torture you. And please, stop complaining about how 'how slow PSS is in releasing the Dash 8!'

:-lol Fret not, dear Francois...he probably hasn't experienced the thrill of flying this excellent Dash 7 into challenging strips worldwide...Give him a few hours.George

Guest Jack

I certainly agree with you, Francois! I downloaded the new Dash-7 today on my creaky old modem and was greatly rewarded for the wait.Thank you, gentlemen, for another great effort!!!JackD

Guest Frank Betts

I've seen it all now :-roll

Guest crashing_pilot

this /7 sure beats any pss product....and anyway...when flying online with it,i've got 2 motors more as him(provided the /8 will arrive anytime soon :( ),so don't make me mad :-),or i'll crank them engines up when you're 2 close! :-bluegrab :-yellow1c u out there somewhere...Tom van der Elst

Guest Stardog

Taste test????? Let me try it. SLURRRRPPPPP!Ohhhhhhhh ya bad taste for sure!Man the Dash-7 is one of the all time greatest AC to get grace your puter screen and its FREEWARE!Clues here!!!!! come and get your clues here!!!!!!Step right up and get your clue!!!!!!!!!:-roll Todd GarnerFrugalsworld of Simulationswww.frugalsworld.com

Guest RobA

Todd, That's too funny! he he I just finished a flight with the new Dash 7 Cargo version..... LIRF-KICJ..... unbelievable! :-) Between the Dash 7, terrain mesh, landclass files and Chris's clouds, I'm in sim Heaven!Thanks to everyone involved with all the addons that make this sim what it is.Best, Rob

Guest rlefebvr

Does anyone know if there is a file on how to start this thing from dark. I can't see any readme file with that info. anywhere.RonCVA1701

Absolutely beautiful edition of the already top-of-the art product! Overhead panel is excellent addition! Small question... does somebody know, how to open main cargo-doors? I quickly scanned the documentation, but didn't find the command. Shift-E opens the smaller exit... but is it possible to open also main cargo-doors?

Guest Milton

Hello Homer,Depress Shift+E, then release and quickly press 2.Thank you for those kind words. :-)Milton

Thanks Milton, i'll try that out!!! One flight behind, she flies beutifully (with all the new nice features)!

Guest B52Drivr

Hello All,Downloaded the aircraft last evening about 10pm. Finally went to bed about 1 am. What a pleasant surprise -- an absolutely beautiful combination of sound, panel and aircraft.Kudo's to all . . . an fantastic job . . . and its free!On another note, I never had the chance to fly a dash 7 in my flying days, however if it flies like this model, it is one great aircraft!Again, fantastic job guys! I just fell in love with another aircraft!Best to allClayton T. DopkeMajor, USAF (retired)"Drac"B52Drivr@aol.com