Sign in to follow this  

Thunder Bay in smaller zips please...

>I hope at the least you pay attention to >where the large bodies of water are and their (accurate) >coastlines. Elrond, I do. The problem with "linear" data like highways, rails is that regardless whether it is the default scenery or Terrascene - it doesn't look good. Real highways are often obscured by buildings, trees or some other structrss. In FS2002 they stick out like a well laid out map. Frankly I wouldn't miss them terribly if someone decided to yank them all out. Michael J.

Couldn't have said it better myself. LOLPresently we are busy touching up a few issues before deciding on which direction to go.What I can tell you, is for the cost of shipping, we have an offer from a fellow Canuck to burn and ship anyone a CD of the scenery.All comments are welcome and taken into consideration. http://members.rogers.com/jkanold/jimlogo.gifhttp://members.rogers.com/jkanold/flyurl.gif

Now if only we could do it during the winter months. ;)

Hi Michael.To make Elrond's point, 2 pics... the MS default and the Terrascene derived CUSTOM for approaching Delavan Lake at 2500 meters: