Sign in to follow this  
SlickNick

American and Continental 757s for Captain Sim (Repost d...

second. The mods need to realise that the vast majority out there do not deliberately violate the rules to make the mods' lives harder. A simple misunderstanding, for example, could have been resolved through a PM or email. What could have been a misunderstanding is not a deliberate violation of the rules. There is no need to keep going on and on for pages and pages on something that keeps side-tracking this topic or diverting from its original purpose - I am sure a simple reference to the rules wouldve been more than sufficient for Corey to understand why his earlier post was gone.If you read Staggerwing's post, you'll see he did send a PM to the OP explaining why his post was deleted, that should have been the end of it, but it was the OP who made it public! Which BTW this post is still in violation of the rules (158KB) (Probably added by Photobucket.) as well as his signature 300x80 with more then double the size allowed 23KB vs 10KB.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

>What? Do people actually use that button?>I guess so...Very well, I retract my ###### comment, although I'm sure 90% of people here understood the humor when taken in the context of my original post. I just wish people here weren't so sensitive...

>>What? Do people actually use that button?>>>>I guess so...>>Very well, I retract my ###### comment, although I'm sure 90% of>people here understood the humor when taken in the context of>my original post. >>I just wish people here weren't so sensitive... Count me in the 10% that didn't!!

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

Guest dths30

"If you read Staggerwing's post, you'll see he did send a PM to the OP explaining why his post was deleted, that should have been the end of it, but it was the OP who made it public! Which BTW this post is still in violation of the rules (158KB) (Probably added by Photobucket.) as well as his signature 300x80 with more then double the size allowed 23KB vs 10KB."Made what public? All he said was the previous topic was deleted, so he reposted it. Seriously, some people on here need to get a life.

>"If you read Staggerwing's post, you'll see he did send a PM>to the OP explaining why his post was deleted, that should>have been the end of it, but it was the OP who made it public!>Which BTW this post is still in violation of the rules (158KB)>(Probably added by Photobucket.) as well as his signature>300x80 with more then double the size allowed 23KB vs 10KB.">>Made what public? All he said was the previous topic was>deleted, so he reposted it. >>Seriously, some people on here need to get a life. If he just reposted it we'd all be commenting on how good his repaints were instead of debating the rules. What followed was Big Johns comment, and then he went on questioning the rules. That's what got this started!

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

Okay, this thread is locked. A total waste of bandwidth and our time. If I ever see someone call a mod or admin (or anybody else for that matter) here a ###### again, in any context, they will immediately be banned. No explanation, no warnings, just "poof", you are gone.

Guest Staggerwing

Well, I do have lots I would like to say to several members here, but I won't. Wouldn't do any good anyway..We thank those that abide by the Avsim posting rules and that conduct themselves properly when posting.The bottom line remains the same.. All are welcome who follow both Avsim's posting AND Terms of Use rules.Please, if you don't like it here, don't come back. But don't stay around and make it bad for those that do.I'm the last one out, so I'll lock the door behind me.