Sign in to follow this  
Guest crashing_pilot

Will you let me apply for AvSim citizenship?

To those of you who may happen to know me from the old county, so to speak, I want to say that the clown has been left behind, with only the serious mikeymcc making the journey to AvSim.Will you grant me the political asylum that will allow me a fresh start among you, the TRUE flight simmers?Will you allow me to begin the process of applying for citizenship in your community?Mike McCarthy

No problem. Give me all of your money and take a seat in the back.

Done and thanks. I will monitor the flow.Mike McCarthy

Only if you promise to not start acting like Simon Evans :-) .Trip

Mike, I have no idea why you would think you need to ask for political asylum over here, but I do have one question; am I going to loose sleep at night over this move???? :-lolWelcome aboard!

Guest KenG

Hey Mike,Care to tell me how a NDB/ADF works again? I forgot. ;-)Oh, and radials, radials, radials!

Say what you will about Simon, but he has given dozens if not hundreds of simmers some honest advice...and I think our hobby is better for his presence among us... I actually wish he would share some of his knowledge with those who only frequent avsim...sherm

I think he's banned from here-having seen some of his tantrums in the past...Bruce.

Hey, Simon is about the only reason I ever go to the other place. He does have a great deal of knowledge, but it is a real treat to watch him in action. :) Whenever I'm feeling down, I just find a thread with him in it and the laughs just start coming!

Guest crashing_pilot

read down my post mikey.....do you have a fancy line for me ? :-)oh and uhm......WELCOME... :(Tom van der ElstUhhhh.....well i've got no fancy line to type down here....if you know one....let me know...maybe i'll look smarter then *:-*DASH 7 FOREVER! :-bla