Sign in to follow this  
David Vega

Need route from EDDF to LEMD

Guest obk

Here yah go!ANEKI2D ANEKI Y163 HERBI Y164 OLBEN UN869 OBUTO UN871 LARDA UB58 BAN BAN2B

Again, you saved the day. Thank you. Are you finding these routes elsewhere, or do you make them.Dave Vega

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

Guest obk

I make them by looking at standard routes/minimum time routes/real routes/and my own knowledge.I am currently studying my ATPLs and enjoy the flight planning section, this is really helping me actually, thank you :)

Great that this is also helping you. I'm using these for a virtual airline flights. I'm assuming they're high-altitude routes. I enter them into FSBuild to generate an FS2K2 plan. On this last one, I'm also having problems. Maybe it's me not knowing how work with FSBuild, since I'm more used to finding the route already in the program. Understanding this is a flight planning forum, and not an FSBuild forum, please ignore if you don't use FSBuild. Still, thanks for your help and good luck in your studies.Regards,Dave Vega

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

Looks like the 2 STAR waypoints D268L AND D268T are obsolete for the STAR with whatever Navdata cycle is being used. So remove those wpts from the STAR file for that Star (BAN2B), and it should work.also change 'ANEKI2D' to ANEK2D as that's how it is in the DB.EDDF-ANEK2D-ANEKI-Y163-HERBI-Y164-OLBEN-UN869-OBUTO-UN871-LARDA-UB58-BAN-BAN2B-LEMDRegards.Ernie.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg