Sign in to follow this  
brandon

O/T - If you have a GOOGLE Toobar

I made a FANTASTIC discovery this morning!!!Go to Toolbar Options ( on the Google Toolbar - I assume you DO have aGoogle Toobar)Go to "Experimental Features" - then to "Browser Control"There you will find this -----------------------------------BROWSER CONTROLThe onUnload JavaScript event is most often used to open pop-up windows asyou leave a page, which can be an annoyance. The following feature willclear the onUnload event after loading each page.------------------------------------------------------------I selected this option because I often get "pop up boxes" that occur when Iam leaving a web page (very annoying) -- BUT , more importantly, I have discovered that theperrenial problem with the IE5/6 temporary cache not working properly seems to be FIXED!!!!!Has anybody noticed how IE5/6 redownloads a page quite a lot (not always) when you click "BACK" - and also how it redownloads a page when you click "SAVE" . If you use an external modem , you can see the little modem lights working - redownloading a page that you have just viewed.Immediately I noticed that I can use the "Back" button without IEredownloading everything!!! The difference was OBVIOUS from the moment I made the option selection!! It is particularly relevant to this forum.I am interested to see how others go with this.Barry

Guest Toni Rauch

How do you add a Google Toolbar?Toni.

Thanks alot, I really needed this!! Best Wishes, Randy Smith

Ok, a document has been sent to the Vatican to have you canonized!Many thanks!Rory