Sign in to follow this  
rdb

NOAA format change, once again?

Hello Simmers,Two or three days ago i've updated to 1.85 and famous-unfamous '"ourier>' problem is gone, but today i've noticed something similiar :/Now in front of every METAR (TAF is not affected) i get 'ize="5">' string (HTML/XML, or whatever it is), seems to be "size". Doesn't matter, anyway.Can anyone confirm this?If so, looking for update :]Greets,Radek Bochenek

Guest Jalok

The same problem here. Maybe it's time to Damian try to program an smart data extraction from NOAA servers. Don't know if it would be possible though.

Same here. I also just tried FSMeteo and it appears rather than a Metar report or TAF FSMeteo only seems to report winds aloft data, regardless of what the request was?!FYI, I tried both programs around 10:30 EDT (6/24).Petehttp://members.aol.com/pzsoulman/myhomepage/logo.gifAthlonXP2000,AbitKX7-333(latest4in1),512MB/2700SDRAM,WinXP,DirectX8.1,Geforce3TI200(128MB)(Det.30.82),SBlive(WDM5.1.2601.0)

Just tried downloading some weather and I've got the same thing here too.---------------------------------------Phil Jeff, Biggin Hill EGKBSenior First OfficerBritish Airways Virtualwww.bavirtual.co.uk

I had bigtime screwups flying into KABQ last night too - this was probably the cause, I don't remember tho...Ryan