I just got AS2004. Nice indeed.Just some problems that i cant figure out.It seems like AS2004 always uses old weather data.120150 is the most recent.I got Online updates checked so it should download the most updated weather data. Or?Installed MR1 update. Same problem.An example.For my local airport this is the latest metar:ENGM 120220Z 29004KT 240V360 CAVOK M02/M07 Q1004This is not correct. Today its the 29'th of July. And its +26c outside.Not freezing.Any suggestions here?Would really like to get this working.

Start Paused is OFF. Excactly what do you mean with copy and paste my AS2004.ini file?From where should i copy it from?

I was thinking. Can this be some kind of firewall problem?That AS cant download the newest weather data?Which ports is AS using?

Hi,The AS2004.ini file is in the Modules/AS2004 folder in FS.Yes you could have a blockage. Just for one time disable firewall and/or anti-virus software. We use the standard port. Can you link to the website:http://www.hifisim.com/Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg

Hehe. Copy and paste the text. I See. To early in the morning.I can sure link to the webpage.Heres my AS2004.ini://AS2004 configuration file[General]WindowPosX = 5160WindowPosY = 5310DefaultWeatherFolder = C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9ModulesActiveSky2004SuppressionCeiling = 10000SurfaceWindLimit = 10CloudLayerLimit = 10LocalSuppressionRange = 50MinimumVisibility = MaximumVisibility = LastPlanFolder = NONEIncreasedWake = FalseDisableWindsAloft = FalseAutoConvertPlanFiles = FalseForceDestinationWeatherZone = FalsePreventIcing = FalseOnlineUpdates = TrueExtendedDestinationWindsForce = FalseGlobalWrites = TrueVoicePlayback = TrueLocalSuppression = TrueStartupSound = TrueDisableGroundUpdates = FalseUseProxyServer = FalseFogLayerGeneration = TrueUpdateSuppression = TrueOvercastEnhancement = TrueFSUIPCWindSmoothing = FalseLimitSurfaceWinds = FalseLimitCloudLayers = FalseAutoGlobalWriteToggle = FalseRainWithTS = FalseDisableUpperLayerGeneration = FalseVisibilitySmoothing = TrueDisableMessages = FalseAutoTimeZoneDetection = TrueUpdateInterval = 15VATSIMData = TrueZuluConversion = 2TAFProcessing = TrueEnforceVisibilityLimits = FalseWakeTurb = TrueStartPaused = FalseUseSystemTime = TrueDisableCAVOKClouds = FalseProxyAddress = NONE

Hi there,Do you see the "downloading wx data" message? Is FS running (must be connected to initiate the update process)?-Damian

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Thanks for all the help so far, but its not working.The downloading WX data message is there.I got FSUIPC 3.30 installed. Registered version.I launch FS9. Clear all weather thru FSUIPC.Launch AS2004. Downloads the current weather data.Still the same data.Hitting refresh. No change.Look like AS2004 dont manage to download the newest data.Another thing.When i try to download the newest data, it takes long time.3-4 minutes. Then it says data cached or something.But the same weather is still there.Is it normal that it takes this long time?Any more things i can try?

Hehe. Im home for the moment. Broke a couple of toes in a soccer match so i dont got any work to get up to ;) Only been up for 12 hours.But i just reinstalled. Same problem still there.No new weather showing up.

HiI got the exact same problem.Data is always 120150.Downloading new data takes 3-4 minutes, sometimes even longer.Any news on the new release?AiricAbout 7 miles from EHAM

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus | Intel Core i9-10900K @ 5.3GHz | 64GB Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 | 500 GB M.2 NVMe for win | 2TB M.2 NVMe for FS2020 | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Eric from EHAM, a flying Dutchman.

I have disabled all firewall settings in my router firmware.So the line is open.Still not working.Looks like AS just dont want to work on some computers.I read about one incident like this earlier in the forum.Was it possible to fix this for him? btw. it is said earlier in a post that AS uses a standard port.Is this port 80? Can i have to port number it uses for communication and try to check for traffic on this port?Thanks for all the help so far.