Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

To the makers of ActiveSky----Please read...

To the makers of ActiveSky 2004.5, PLEASE READ!I just took off in an Airbus 320 from Pearson; Toronto, Canada headed for Tampa, Florida, U.S.A.I am presently at FL220 heading for my cruise FL. Gentlemen, I am climbing through the most GLORIOUS sky graphics

Aw Mitch - tell us how you REALLY feel!All kidding aside. I am in total agreement with you. I guess I've hung around here too long and have forgotten the art of "attaboys" to Damian and the crew. Thanx for putting my thoughts into words.Vic BaronVisit the Virtual Pilot's Centerwww.flightadventures.comhttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg

Guest obriets

I've been reading through this forum while considering buying ActiveSky(I like to read the support forums first), and after reading a customer testimonial like that, I'vedecided to download as soon as I land.

Guest 737Boy

Trust me you won't be disappointed! I have purchased many other weather programs in the past and saw the light a while back with WXre AS2004.5 is a totally new ball game. Great just great! I third the congratulations and well done!!! to the crew! Here is another shot of what it can do!http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/99678.jpg

Guest thefringe

Best FS add-on I have ever purchased, and best support as well.John M.