Sign in to follow this  

Is there a User Manual for AS2004.5? I just bought it and may have missed the User Manual on the install. Perhaps there is a way to access it that I am not aware of. I have the User Manual for AS2004. Is that current enough?

Guest allblack

Hi Jim,Cruising thru the forum looking for a post about Manuals...and look what I find.I've just downloaded 2004.5, and am lost. All I want to do is load some weather and go for a blat!In the download file I've found a Readme and the install icon, but no manual. Help??CheersTim

Guest allblack

Hi Jim, I've got two icons, one is a nice blue with AS2004 in it, and the other is an unzipped file with README and the other is the Setup Launcher.No extra icons for a manual or two...I've searched in Windows Explorer for User_Manual.pdf, but no luck.Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Meantime, I'll keep looking.CheersTim

Hi,The documentation is available via "AS2004.5 HTML Documentation" icon in your ActiveSky2004 program group. Is this not showing up for you?This documentation was revised some time ago, and includes all new info concerning AS2004.5.