Sign in to follow this  
Guest meiilaX

Visibility from higher flight levels

Guest meiilaX

Hi to all,first of all congratulations for really great AS2004. I have one question...Is any chance to reduce visibility in higher flight levels (ie FL150, FL300, FL330....) ? I think that visibility in high altitude is very "clear" - not as realworld visibility from this high... I set Maximum Visibility option to 15sm and it seems that it works fine only to 6000feet. Then suddenly visibility is clear...Thanks, milan

Hi,Then there is no visibility graduation and FS uses the data from AS. Please don't confuse this with visibility smoothing! They are not the same thing. In the older versions of FSUIPC and now in the pay version you can set different layers of visibility in terms of altitude and min. and max. visibility.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg

Hi Milan,Actually there are some graduation effects in AS2004.5 later versions (past about B140). It's used if "Disable Vis Graduation" is not checked. As to adjusting the altitudes which this AS effect uses, it is not yet possible but we are working on that kind of thing. With FSUIPC registered you can adjust FSUIPC graduation altitudes to your preference (make sure to disable AS graduation to prevent conflicts).Hope that helps!

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Guest meiilaX

Hi, thanks for help. I have registered FSUIPC and I will try it tonight..milan