Sign in to follow this  
Orlaam

Thanks for B182 and a Couple Questions

I haven't tried the new beta (182), but if for some reason I need to roll back before any new version comes out, will I have to completely unistall the AS or just reinstall 175 back over it?Also, you mentioned a whole new Active Sky!! I'm excited, so do you wish to comment on what a new AS would be about? This version is so great with the continued support (175 has be best so far IMO), I guess I'm dying to know what else could be done to warrant a whole new program for FS9.Thanks again!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Chris!You are very welcome!It is always a good idea to keep your original AS2004/.5 install program (the one you downloaded upon payment). This way you can revert back to any prior version by uninstalling all (updates and base programs), installing back the base version, then the desired update version #.Alternatively you may be able to uninstall B175 then install B182 but due to many possible changes between versions and limitations of the installer it is usually safer and cleaner to re-install as above.We just announced a few ASV details at the top!Best,