A big thankyou to all at Active Sky for the way you handled my problem with the download file this morning! Initially as you will be aware from my post in the release thread I was not happy but Damien and the guys sorted everything out so fast that I had the uncorrupted file within hours.Some groups in the flightsim community could learn a thing or two about the service provided here.I have installed the update and my reaction again is WOW!! The two main problems I had1) Clouds dissapearing in midflight and then reappearing at random2) Major shifts in windshave both dissapeared in this new release; The grapihcs are great as well.Altogether very well spent money and well done to the team for all the work they have put in.As I am typing this we are having a fireworks evening here in Bournemouth where I live (south coast UK) which just contributes to the great feeling I have towards your product - almost a celebration??CheersJohn