Sign in to follow this  
Guest boctal

Words can't describe

Guest boctal

I 've never posted before but felt compelled to do so because of the wonderful experience this software provides to the flightsim community. I've been an AS4.5 (FSW) user for quite sometime and just purchased ASV. Anybody that's sceptical of the $28.00 upgrade price, I'll give you some advice; don't waste a minute thinking about it, you're missing out. I have flown with ASV for about 4 hours now and it's unbelievable just how great and powerful this piece of software is. Absolutely no FPS hit even with thunderstorms and rain. The clouds completely blew me away and are about as lifelike as you could reproduce on a computer (and a huge upgrade, in my opinion, over 4.5 and FSW). The Intelligent Cloud Selection feature works flawlessly and really adds to the realism. I could go on and on and on about how incredible this piece of software is but you really need to experience it for yourself (for those that haven't purchased it yet). Thank you ActiveSky and keep up the great work!-Will