Sign in to follow this  
Guest wysspeter

weather always from DGAA or DXXX

I have installed ASV on a 2 PC WideFS configuration.If I use the button "New Route" it always fetches the METAR from DXXX (if FS9 is closed) or from DGAA (if FS9 is running)Only the METAR for the alternate airport is loaded correctly. It also works if I use a .PLN file. But if I enter departure and destination manually it does not work!Another problem is the Active Radar. It doesn't show any weather. Only the wind is displayed!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

HI,That is because the airport entry is not being found in complete_airport_list.txt. We have found some airports (about 15 world-wide as of now) that are missing in this file, and we will be updating it soon.When you import a plan it uses the lat/lon coords from the .pln so the problem is not an issue..AR... on WideFS, have you run the activeradarconnector process?

>HI,>>That is because the airport entry is not being found in>complete_airport_list.txt. We have found some airports (about>15 world-wide as of now) that are missing in this file, and we>will be updating it soon.nope, it doesn't work with any airport I enter.>>When you import a plan it uses the lat/lon coords from the>.pln so the problem is not an issue..>>AR... on WideFS, have you run the activeradarconnector>process?yes, but it did not work (please select ASV.exe error), so I used the manual install method.>>

Try with option "start paused (refresh to start)" clicked. Choose well known airports and refresh after processing the route. Check if the file mentioned is really there.Jos

This option does not solve the problem. The file 'complete_airport_list.txt' is available.

Hi,Ok thanks for the input.. from a couple other reports it looks like we do indeed have a bug somewhere preventing manual inputs from properly locating the lat/lon information. We are looking into this and hope to provide a solution very soon. In the mean time please use IMPORT. Thanks!