Sign in to follow this  
Damian Clark

*** ASv6 Interim Update 1D Now Available ***

Guest Skywalker

After the latest servicepacks I constantly get error messages on the widefs machine:ASGThere was an error.... submit failed... F:Texturecirrus_broken.bmp not foundVery odd that in that parcicular directory aren't any files at all, but I don't seem to get that error message if I am running ASv6 on the FS-machine... all other addons such as RC4 or FDC are referring to that directory perfectly...BTW, I selected wx-influenced...Thank you for any advise!Sam

Hi Sam,Please drop Damian a note at damianc@hifisim.com. Please explain your situation to him for some one-on-one troubleshooting.Hope this helps,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.comhttp://sales.hifisim.com/pub-download/asv6...development.jpg http://sales.hifisim.com/pub-download/asv6-banner-proud.jpg

http://www.jdtllc.com/images/rcv4bannersupporter.jpg

Hi Sam,I had a similar error when I installed update 1C. Make sure that you have selected items for the two themes. Once I set those values that error stopped occuring. I just downloaded the 1D update, so I'll see if I have any problems with it.Hope that helps.

Guest BeachComer

Here's a report for 1D:No problems installing. But there is a problem downloading archived weather. The weather I get (what AS6 displays in message boxes and the weather reports itself) is one day later than the hour I requested. Right day, right number of hours, but one day later. For example, to get the weather for 1/8/06 21Z with 3 hrs additional, I had to request 1/7/06 21Z with 3 hrs additional.Hope this is useful info for you!

Hi, Nice find! Thanks for that... Fixed, 1E Pending..Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Hi Sam,There are no files in F:Texture?That is a problem, because that's your FS9 texture folder according to ASG. There should be somewhere around 100MB and dozens of files.I think it is a bad FS9 folder setting somewhere. Please check your ASG.ini making sure the path is correct to the FS9 folder. You can use UNC (i.e. FSComputerFlight Simulator 9) instead of mapping a drive letter. Just share the FS9 folder (on the FS9 machine) with default settings + "allow network users to change my files" if not already. If this doesn't work please e-mail me at damianc@hifisim.com. Thanks!

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Guest Skywalker

Thank you very much, Damian und Jim! I really appreciate your immediate support!I reconfigured everything by duplicating all values I use on the default FS-machine and so far no more error messages. It seems to me that some setting I had in the .ini-file was incorrect. I will have some tries and report.Once again, a bunch of thanks!!Sam

Jim,Where the heck do I go to find these updates, 1D, 1E,etc ??Tried the AS home page and the downloads section but nothing there except the upgrade package from v5 to v6.RegardsPhil D

Phil Densley