Sign in to follow this  
wsieffert

Aardvark or PAI

Before I start changing all my AI aircraft, has anyone tested the new Aardvark collection and compared it with the PAI fleet.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Also remember these are PAI's original models when FS02, AI and GMAX was new to all of us. All PAI models are being remodeled and optimized.PAI is just getting started y'all we have come a long way from the launch of FS02; and now we prepare for FS04. Stay tuned, we're always good for a surprise once in a while ;-)---Banners? We don't need no stinkin' banners!---Visualize PAI sig banner here.

Greetings Frank. first off, thanks for PAI! I have been doing me own airports and AI since TTools came out, but never really got in to adding all the heavy AI until now. I finally installed the new installer and airlines, and it is great!! Installation was a breeze and it has added a whole new dimension to my sim. I have all kinds of AI installed, from Aarvark to PAI, they are all one big happy family! I look forward to all of PAI's future efforts!Regards, Michael

>Why choose? Why not use both? I agree ;-)---Banners? We don't need no stinkin' banners!---Visualize PAI sig banner here.

Heck, I even use some of the FS2002 default aircraft with different textures, of course.Its neat to watch the spoilers extend when they land, then gently retract when slowed enough.As they say, "If you got them, use them!". Whoever "they" are?!