I'm running ASX across a network using simconnect. I just started using ASX and it's working ok and seems to load the weather fine. However in the ASX log when it gets to "Starting Depiction Output to FSX" I get "Exception Received: 14" and it keeps repeating over and over.What does "Exception Received: 14" mean? I suspect it's some kind of error but I'm not sure what it is or how to fix it.Appreciate your help on this. Thanks.Ken

--- Jim Little ---

>There is a pinned topic for help on this.I'm not seeing a pinned topic related to SimConnect and the AI traffic program. Can you point me to it please.

--- Jim Little ---

Hi there,It should be in the FAQ.The exception 14 errors could be caused by:1) Running ASv6/.5 in between sessions, resetting the FSX station database, and not letting ASX set things the way it needs to. Basically, close ASX and FSX (and anything else) and then run ASX.. once it's competed initialization the database will be updated and you can start FSX.2) Sometimes DownloadStations.dat is not being installed or being deleted, causing missing stations... The solution here is to download http://dreamcatcher.hifisim.com/DownloadStations.zip and extract that .dat file inside to your Program FilesHiFiXengineASX folder, and restart ASX (actually perform step 1 again to be sure database is proper).Hope this helps!

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Thanks Damian! I guess I just didn't let ASX complete the initialization as I had FSX running. Working fine now. Wish all problems were as easy to solve. Thanks very much for your response.Ken

--- Jim Little ---