Sign in to follow this  
virtualstuff

Hurricane Flossie depicted in ASX SP1 :-) lol

That's not only cool, that's way cool charlie brown!I noticed on my downloaded weather, on the weather map, there were TWO hurricane Flossies on the display...Not that I am complaining... :)What are you in there Andre, that looks like a Gulfstream V. How were the winds up there? You were right next to the eye wall! Any problems?RhettAMD 3700+ (@2585 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8 (1T), WD 150 gig 10000rpm Raptor, WD 250gig 7200rpm SATA2, Seagate 120gb 5400 rpm external HD, CoolerMaster Praetorian

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Rhett was real cool and scary even in the sim :-lol hope never to encounter that in the real skies or ground for that matter ;-)Winds shifting a lot and strong I fly normally with crash detection on but in this case it was off a wise decision afterwards }(.From all directions sometimes 20 knots and to be up to 114 knots the airplane was sometimes forced down by the sim couldn't hold up :-lol or moved several 1000 feets upwards with 9000 fpm :-eekClouds have a scary pattern I never have seen in a sim before :-lolFlying a Citation X for this flight...At 35000 Feet no strong wind shifts or turbulence for that matter a steady 90 knots... but once in the cloud deck :-boomNotice also two Flossie hehehe ;-)Cheers,Andr

André