Hi-I've installed ASX and I seem to get flashing of the screen as I'm flying and the weather changes subtly. This isn't a scheduled download of weather that I've set for every 30 minutes. Is ASX updating weather as I'm flying over weather stations? Is there a way to minimize this? Also, it doesn't occur when I download the default weather thru FSX.Thanks,Mark

No luck, Jim. Still get a white flash followed by weather change. I don't have SP2 installed. Could this be it?Mark

Hi Mark,Does this go away with wind smoothing disabled? Wind smoothing requires a hard "global" write every 20ish seconds to try and keep winds steady. This may be what is happening.We do have a future service pack coming (in beta now) that should minimize this.Best,

Where is this setting located? I see shear and turbulence under "Winds" but no wind smoothing.Thanks,Mark

You could also try turning of antialiasing if enabled. that might help too. I had some strange things happen with that on but note Im not running on a super up to date machine either.

Hi Jim,I unchecked 'Enable Wind Smoothing' and installed SP2. All is well so far. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for producing great software and have a great holiday!Mark