Hi,I am using XPAX over Widefs and all connects fine. When I start the program it searches for all new aircraft within FS and I would have thought this would then update the aircraft tab in XPax. This does not happen. Also, I would have thought that the program would pick up the aircraft I am using within FS and thereby set the current aircraft type and seating arrangement automatically. This does not happen either.I have not yet had a flight work as I thought it would work.Am I using the program the correct way?thanksKeith

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Keith,Yes, something is not correct here. XPax will indeed update your aircraft data at startup and it will (if connected to FS) sense your aircraft loaded and automatically set that type and cabin configuration.Please do ensure you have the hotfix loaded (Build 316), if not see the sticky post here for the download link. Also ensure you have the correct sim version selected and that your paths have been chosen properly. You can verify paths within the XPax.cfg file located in your usersappdatahifixpax folder.Best,