Sign in to follow this  

What was your last FS2002 flight?

My last flight was earlier today (12/22) I flew from Anchorage Alaska (PNAC) to Narita Japan (RJAA)using the Polar Air Cargo 747-400Fv3 made by POSKY.It was a good flight, great scenery out of Anchorge. Suprisingly I had good weather almost the whole flight. Only problem I had was upon Landing, after turning off the autothrotle 2 of the engines were producing more power than the other 2. I have no idea how it happened or what to do about it. I landed (I did make a smooth landing) way long and not at the correct landing speed (when I finally got the the plane down and fully stopped I was almost at the end of the runway) When I tried to taxi to the cago area I would let go of the brake and the plane would strat rolling and picking up speed by itself, so I shut off the 2 overpowered engines to taxi the the cargo area with 2 engines.What was your last FS2002 flight? Describe the flight alittle if you would like to.

Last flight on 12/22/02: KSTL to KOMA. Short flight @ 4:30 a.m. to further enjoy Rick's Gulf IV vs 3. This is a totally awesome plane! Although I had to declare a missed approach. I haven't flown jets in a very long time & I am having a little trouble getting the hang of the "sluggish" response to flight controls. LOL.

oops, drank too much coffee & accidently hit the post button twice!George

Guest Liam

Last flight,Flew London Heathrow (EGLL) to Chicago (KORD) in a 747-400F (PSS airfile / Meljet visual). Uneventfull 8.2 hours crossing the pond. The only bit of excitement was climbing up and over a United 727 over Wales.On arrival at KORD, it was an hour turn around then flew onward to KLAX Los Angeles, which was as uneventfull. Scenery however at EGLL and KLAX (especially) very nice, and to be honest the default KORD is not too bad.Flight flown for MK airlines a cargo VA.RegardsLiam

Guest Pabra

Last night routine flight ryanair 737-2 yeodesigns, probst panel, eggw (by summons) to eddf (ga2), no probs, no events, even ai behaved well, a bit of turbulence over the channel (realweather) so a real boring flight. Only passed my gate at eddf so had to do a u-turn :-).http://www.airliners.net/open.file/299241/M/

Guest UweR

EGBB (Birmingham) to EDDV (Hannover, my home town) in a PSS Dash 8 with 50 PAX. Flightplan (planned the old fashioned way with Low Altitude Enroute charts L4 and L5) EGBB, DTY2E SID to DTY, B317 to CLN, L608 to SASKI, B29 to OSN, OSN4R STAR to RWY09L. Cruise flight at FL160. Nasty overcast at only 500 feet and light rain (fs_meteo real weather), saw the runway seconds prior to the DH. Nice pushing 43 knots tailwind, saved a lot of gas and earned my bonus points :-)Regards, UweUsed addies: FScene Europe, UK2000 Part 5, GAP 2, PSS Dash 8, FS_Meteo, FSGarmin 430.

PAJN-KSEA in the Iron Knuckles DC-9 as Cardinal Flight #5253. Good flight with no problems. Love this plane.Pat Callaghan

Pat Callaghan
AMD FX-8350 4.0ghz. Asus M5A97 MB
16gig Crucial DDR3 ram, Radeon HD-7970 Video
Win 7 Ultimate 64bit

Flew LFPG-ULLI in a TU-154B, just to take a day off from the 747-200. Raining in Paris, partly cloudy in St.Petersberg. Nice smooth flight, very little traffic. Best Wishes for the Holiday Season to all,Ed Green, KCLTegreen1@carolina.rr.com

Last flight very short one. 20min from Naha AFB (ROAH freeware) to Kumejima Aiport (ROKJ freeware) in FSD Seneca V. VFR. Medium crosswinds on approach.

Last night's flight was Al Pelletier's RoundRobin Adventure SAS Standard Domestic Route Third Leg (EKCH to ESSA), TWA 727, 1.9 hrs. Great flight but two go arounds at ESSA due to aircraft on runway.Happy Holidays folks!Erv KSDF

Guest Jet

Flew from Santa Barbabra to Monterey last night in a Commander.Great hop, buzzing along at 185kts at 10,000 feet. Basically followed the Pacific Coast Highway on V-27. Flew in the dark on a moonless night (very dark)...noticed the horizon did indeed bleed into water in an undiscernable manner (thought about JFK) as I went on the gauges to keep sitautional awareness.Enjoyed my second monitor I just hooked up (for instruments) and really feel like it's the real thing...what an addition!!Anyway, landed 10R on the ILS...cool flight.

This Morning, flying the FSD Seneca, I spent a half hour in the pattern in San Juan Puerto Rico sequencing myself in between the arriving traffic doing touch and go's. Landing on runway 08 with winds at 120/12. Everything was getting too routine after the third T&G so on climb out at VSE I abruptly shutdown the right engine. Climbing to pattern altitude of 1000ft on just the left engine is a job! I flew the last pattern to a full stop on just the left engine. What a Joy it is to set her down gently on centerline after nursing her around on one. I LOVE this Hobby!P.S. I think this post should be repeated once a month just to remind us all of why we are here in the first place...To Fly!http://www.ktone.org/images/FSD_ken.jpg

Guest Niels_C

Hi all,Aer Lingus PSS Airbus 321, Dublin Intl (IEDW) to Lanzarote (GCRR ifmemory serves). FL360 most of the way. Fair weather, little windto contest at approach. Run of the mill really. Smooth ride true toAirbus I suppose. Made a nonprecision app and greased her on with a little grin.Have a nice seasonal holiday!-Niels Christiansen, EKRK