Sign in to follow this  
ahinterl

Download version of DC-3 for FS2004?

Guest georg

Yea, it is okay for me. The bandwidth amount that I am paying for and not using every month is just like the same that will be used when 1000 copies of this package will be downloaded with one month. And we can create a password protected area so that only customers can download it. Why not to help MAAM if they create such a good flight simulator addon and why not to help them collecting the money for DC-3 restoration? I'm pretty sure that many new customers will come when download version becomes available.

Guest OneTinSoldier

Hi,I ordered the CD version last night. But I wouldn't doubt if there would be more customers if a download version were made available. I would have grabbed it by download if I could have. I am a comcast cable customer and 382 MB's is not problem here. I downloaded all my FSGenesis Mesh's that I bought, and some of them were along the lines of 75% larger than that(700 MB's) and they took about 45 minutes each.Anyway, I look forward to my MAAM-SIM FS2004 R4D-6/DC-3 CD-ROM! :DCheers,Jim

Guest georg

Yeah! I'm sure that 382 MB is not a problem for most of us today and it just makes purchasing easier if you can download the product directly after purchase instead of waiting many days (or even weeks) for a CD copy.

Guest stneaga

Hi,I'm also looking for a d/l version of this great aircraft.Do me a big favour and offer your product by a D/L Version.Many thanksB.R.

Guest georg

You can expect it soon, dont worry.>Hi,>>I'm also looking for a d/l version of this great aircraft.>>Do me a big favour and offer your product by a D/L Version.>>>>Many thanks>>>B.R. >>>>

Guest progrmr

I too would buy a download version.If MAAM can do it, great. If not, eh - there's enough out there to keep me busy.

You could sell it via Simmarket www.simmarket.com and add 15% to the regular price. This would cover all additional expenses, and the price would remain reasonable.

Same here. But I have to go to the post office anyway because they don't put packages in the mailbox typically and want to see some ID before handing them over.And of course the PO is never open when I get home from work so I'll always have to wait for the next weekend.

Guest stneaga

Dear Sirs,is there any change to get this bird by a d/l version during the next time.Many thanks for your updateB.R.

Guest georg

I talked to Bill Rambow and as he is currently extremely busy with boxed versions and there are also some agreements that may disturb the download version supported by my server for example, he just has to deal with other things first and when he gets some free time, he will find out how to make the download version working and how to handle the payments. SimMarket will probably not fit because they want the payments to go through MAAM site. Bill said that he will probably make a post here too some time about the delay, so you have nothing more to do right now to order a boxed or wait for further information.