Sign in to follow this  
Guest SnowJ

B-25 "Briefing Time": I paid for one CD and got two sen...

Guest SnowJ

Exactly that...I paid for the one CD, received it in the mail (and quite rapidly I might add), and then about 2 weeks later I received the very same CD in the mail again. Not that I'm complaining mind you ;-) however, I don't like to just take something that I didn't either purchase or otherwise earn. Should I send it back, and if so, could you give me the address to mail it to? It's been awhile, and I'm just now getting caught up with things. Thanks.Jaysen F. Snow, SSgt, USAF

Hi Jaysen,On behalf of the team, thanks for your integrity. On behalf of the volunteers who fill the orders at MAAM - "Oops." Don't worry about sending it back. The postage is actually more than the material cost of the CD. Give it to a buddy with our compliments. Bill Rambow MAAM-SIM - Rambow, Visser, Banting, Young, Womack, Sodja & Beaumonthttp://www.fssupport.com/maam_sim/maamsim_logo.gif

Bill Rambow

MAAM-SIM

www.maam.org

Guest SnowJ

Thank you ever so much! That is very generous of you...this B-25 package is hands-down the finest B-25 I have ever seen for any flight simulator. I'm certain that whomever I find will also be very grateful. Once again, thank you for your generosity, as well as for your time and the hard work involved in such an awesome product!Very respectfully,

Guest SnowJ

Thanks for the help...I appreciate it! ;-)