Sign in to follow this  
Guest sanal

, MAAM-SIM DC-3 for FSX

>The latest FREEWARE add-ons to our DC-3 product, which are not released yet, Yippie, new models for my favourite add-on! Thanks for the great info Mark :-)Well, I had never any problems with the yoke in the VC and I'm also a TrackIR user.I own many add-ons for both flightsimulators and I'm still impressed by the quality of the VC...yes, it's not clickable but it's the feeling when you're flying this bird. This sentence from Mark describes it perfectly:>We'd like to think that our VC remains streets ahead of much of the competition in terms of immersion and the "feel" >of being on a real aircraft rather than flying in a cardboard cutout with untextured partsAnd all these free add-ons...as you see I'm a great fan of the Maam-Sim DC-3 and I can tell you that it's worth every cent. If you like high quality add-ons the Maam-Sim DC-3 is definitely a must have :) GreetingsTim

Greetings
Tim

My files in the Avsim File Library | Flightsim.to

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

>If you have asked for help on your yoke issue - which post I>cannot trace, but I/we may well have missed it - apologies. My request currently lies on the second page, second post after being on the first page since sept. 27.07>I am sure that if you wish to return your purchase to MAAM-SIM and delete our>software from your system, Bill Rambow will be happy to refund>you; but you, and most importantly others reading your posts,>should understand that these aircraft were not developed for>FSX. ????????? Didn't you read the first sentence of my post? And the other that said I felt that the NATS was a beauty? One reason I kept the software was to help support MAAM. I most assuredly wish to be on good terms with all of you and first name basic would be great. But, the glowing reports from AVSIM (and I think FSpilot) failed to mention such a fact. I am new to this hobby and wish to see it advance even further. I hope to see MAAMs fleet in person particularly the NATS DC 3. But now I am finding the problems associated with ported over a/c can be a real aggravation to a newbie like me. Maybe you folks are experts at gauge coding or flight characteristics or modeling but I'm not. I am a simple consumer. Take for instance the guy who originally posted this message. Not all consumers are Americans. Some don't have the best English speaking skills. What you think is a simple set of procedure is not to most.What I will convey on my report will be my experiences as a newb. As a matter of fact, I am going to compare it to the default DC3 and DC3 Airways, which I am considering joining. And I would be using my NATS RD4.I have a particular love for exceptional a/c like the DC3. It pains me to see a busted up DC3 laying on the ground by the Museum of Flight here in Seattle. It looks very wounded and if I had the money, I would buy and restore it. I feel the current state of addons are in similar jeopardy if things don't settle down with Vista/DX10/SP2/FX11.