Sign in to follow this  

CH Pedals bug?

Has this CH pedals brake problem from demo1 returned in the retail? The beta runs the pedals fine but the demo1 kept showing them locked on with no fix. I find it hard to believe that the problem would be fixed in the beta but then would return in the final? No way im flying without my pedals and this is the 3rd or 4th time ive seen someone say that they were having trouble with their pedals and brakes always being on??? Whats the story on this bug?

Guest yllekm

The stuck brakes thing is gone for me in the retail version but now I find that after applying differential brakes with the pedals, the "." key will no longer apply both at once (it has NO effect). It works fine until I use the pedal brakes. Is this behaviour correct????p.s. I posted this in the Hardware forum some time ago but noone responded, so... ;)

Hi,I had a similar problem with the demo and the release version, I re-calibrated the pedals in CH Manager and it cured the problem.Bill

Bill

Well i dont even use that ch manager software nor do i wish to install it. The pedals worked fine for me in the beta but had issues in the demo1. They also work fine in fs9. If there is a problem with them in fsx then ill just return the game as i dont want to install 3rd party software to fix the problem nor really deal with the slow fps and bugs. Thanks.

Guest allcott

You've set the controls so that the brakes axes are reversed, right? Then obviously, so are the settings for Null Zone and Sensitivity. `Less` is now `More`, and vice versa!Try it, you'll soon see there is no `bug`, it's just lack of understanding! Reverse makes things backwards.Allcott

FIXED: Use the newest version of CH mgr and after re-calibrating the pedals, adjust the null zone and sensitivities. Then...go into FS X and adjust the sensitivities in the sim.I had this problem in both FS9 and FS X Deluxe. This fixed it.

Bruce Leehan