Sign in to follow this  
miguelpp

NEW SCREENSHOTS 777 (Updated 17-10-2005)

what is it that the Croc hunter says - WOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :-jumpyTHAT'S what I'm talkin' bout!! :-jumpy :-jumpyI am humbled sir - Thank you ever sooo much :) - like i said I'm no modeller but she looks fantastic imho!!Unfortunately now I have one more question - when is release????? :) :)(just kidding of course)Best regards,Mark :-wavehttp://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a319/markrey/lds1.jpgXPHomeSP2/FS9.1/3.2HT/1GIG/X700pro256

Regards,

Mark

Guest Phoenix 1

well PLEASE dont quote me .. cos anythin can and usually does happen ( like someone wants the roof remodelled at the last minute :) ) But WITH luck and if plans go well .. BEFORE the end of this month.But dont forget you will be able to avoid the rush by Pre-ordering in a day or two .. You'll Have a discount and get your copy the day before official release :) anyway.. glad your happy now ... NEXT ??:)

Guest XaRGoN

How can we preorder the product?and how much it's going to cost?

Hi,>anyway.. glad your happy now ... NEXT ??The modell looks indeed better now then on the first screenshots. I'm really glad to see that kind of discussion here and the way you are dealing with users suggestions here is nice to see as well. The only thing i can see now that might could be improved are the engine cowlings/inlets. Maybe you can get them a bit more round? They look a bit cornered. (Ermm yes i'm picky as well, i know, please forgive me).Best regardsJan Schreiber

Guest bjjones

Ones in Bold added...200LRAeroflotAir IndiaAir New ZealandAlitaliaBoeing 2005British AirwaysContinentalDelta AirlinesEmiratesEVA AirwaysJet AirwaysKenya AirwaysKLMMASPIAQANTASQatar AirwaysUnited AirlinesVarig200FAir FranceAir AtlantaBoeing 2005DHLEmiratesEVA CargoFedExLufthansaQatar AirwaysUPS300ERAir FranceAir IndiaAll NipponAir New ZealandBoeing 2003Boeing 2005British AirwaysCathay PacificEmiratesEVA AirwaysEtihadJALJet AirwaysLufthansaPIAQANTASQatarSingapore AL

Guest aarskringspier

Guys at PSS -After seeing how you listen to your potential customers and actually make changes as small as the one above I want to say youve won me over and I will definitley be purchasing this aricraft. Im very impressed with how youve reacted to the firestorm surrounding this airplane.Good stuff.

Guest cracker123

Thank you PSS, you guys are awesome. it is incredible what you guys are doing, with customer requests. I have been waving the credit card around since you guys annouced the plane please put up the preorders. Thank youVen

Would you please consider doing Saudi Arabian AirLines, they have 23 B777-200ERThanksAli Al-Anaya

Ali A.

MSFS on PC: I9-13900KS | ASUS ROG STRIX Z790 MB | 32GB DDR5/7200MHz RAM | ASUS TUF RTX4090 OCE | 1TB M.2 Samsung 990 Pro (Windows) +2TB Samsung 990 Pro for MSFS + 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD for DATA | EK-Nucleus AIO CR360 Lux D-RGB CPU cooler.

HP Reverb G2 VR (occasional use) | ASUS ROG Strix XG43UQ 4K monitor | Tobii Eye tracker 5 | Logitech sound system 7.1 | VIRPIL Controls (Joystick + thrust levers + rudder pedals) | Windows 11 Pro.

The nose area looks much better, but I think that the cockpit window need a retouch.I made an small modifications with photoshop in this area, What do you think? Carlos Dur

Regards

Carlos Durán

Guest Phoenix 1

i'll assume you didnt see the previous post then ?:)

ohh errr..;-), no I didnt see it, looks pretty goood now:-)byeCarlos Dur

Regards

Carlos Durán

Guest Phoenix 1

Yeah FINAL !! I mean it !! :)ok1) lowered the centre top edge of the screen for more of an angle2) Created the "roof crease" above the screen3) flattened the nose slightly in front of the wipershttp://www.avsim.com/pss/screenshots/777n9.jpgNow that's IT ...... LOL

Guest aarskringspier

That looks like a 777; very nicely done.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.