Sign in to follow this  
JETSET843D

RELEASE UPDATE

Thanks for the update guys, much appreciated!I'll have to hurry home from work tomorrow then get aquainted with this one that is if it's released tomorrow?RegardsJames

Thanks for the update. It's very much appreciated. :)Good luck for launch.Best RegardsThomas

Guest Andrea

Many many thanks for the update. For sure I prefer to wait few days extra, if necessary, to have everything OK.Andrea

Guest Daniel Pimentel

Understandable. Take your time.Daniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

Thanks for the update.I would much rather wait a few days than have undesirable bugs in the software so I'm definitely in no hurry for any release date unless the product is absolutely free of all the major bugs.Any word yet on the resume from save and how much will be saved? (e.g. will the FMC flight plan be saved?)John

Guest flynman3

Comunication is the key to every sucsessful venture wheather it be a buisness venture or a loving relationship.This is all some of us were asking for...Just an Update.Now Ill go outside and pull some weeds....and be happy with your update.Randy

Guest Phoenix 1

I'll ask Good ol' Norman or John to gather the relevant data and post in the oroginal thread for you asap

Guest Phoenix_7

When a FS flight is saved, the complete aircraft state is now saved, along with FMC data into the same .FLT file. The state is restored when a saved flight is loaded later.JohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest bigun

Great job on communications guys!This looks to be a "winner" and I believe that 99.99% of the folks don't have a problem at all with a day or two delay. Your communications on this has been phenominal and I know I very much appreciate it.

Guest morinaga

Congratulations PSS,Most of your customers truely understand and thank you for your message in a Professional and Sincere way.We wait patiently for this fine product and do expect it to be top notch.Thank you for your message and thank you for your much effort in completing this fine product.ThanksDennisKahului Maui:-wave

Guest Andrea

Many thanks. To keep informed the community is a very good thing and appreciated very much.Andrea

Guest electricclay2000

Thank you to let us know what going on,am waiting good work... clayton

thanks for the updateyou guys ROCK (PSS)can't wait!Bo

Bo Klop

Guest flynman3

If PSS is trimming things up on the 777 and feverishly working towards a pre-release tommorow.....Can we at least get the Manuals by this evening USA time?There is always alot of reading that goes with these projects...better get started sooner.ThanksRandy