Sign in to follow this  
JETSET843D

RELEASE UPDATE

this is completely unacceptable! - put yer backs into it!! x:-)Please you guys - I know you're working hard but I for one more am perfectly content to wait for a product you feel is ready for release.I'm not an old man but old enough to have learned that fully half the fun in life is anticipation :)regards,MarkXPHomeSP2/FS9.1/3.2HT/1GIG/X700pro256

Regards,

Mark

A very good question Randy!Although for me in little old england the evening has set in! It's just gone 8Pm!Is it not traditional for pss to release the manual after the aircraft has been released? I'm sure they did that with concorde?At this stage of the game a manual would be nice, however, i just want this plane to be fab! I hope it's a lot better than the A330/A340 series! I'm hopin this is gonna be the best add on made this year!The very best of luck with the release guys, i'll look forward to flying it when i get home from work! I'm sure it'll be great.RegardsJamesPS As i have mentioned on nearly all my posts i'll look forward to hearing and seeing the 757:-lol

Guest Phoenix 1

Again folks .. sorry but Manuals will be released when finalised.. this WILL be before release

Guest glen.lewis

Thanks PSS for the update. I can now sleep. :-wave

Guest DVA2082

I am looking forward to this :) Thanks so much for the update!!!Chris

Guest oliver mcrae

Can hardly wait. No rush for we know that you will put out an excellent product.Oliver

Guest 22L_Approach

I think it's great that you guys are takeing the time to get the bugs worked out. I really hope it is relased tommrow. (oct-31) A product is rarly relased with a bug that pops up here or there. I also know, you guys have been quck on the money to get patches out when ever a problem comes into play. Hope to see it out tommrow

Guest castleberg

Hollymolly... These screenshots look much better than what we've seen before. You did a great job..Looking forward to the release. Best regardsTom

Guest EC-750

I just want to know if Today will be released for Pre Orders???i have been waiting since 7am...Thank you in advance!Hassan Abusniemah.

Guest NormanB

Hassan,Graham mentioned in the top of this thread that we were working flat out to make things happen. The flip side of the coin is we all want to make sure that things are to an acceptable standard.In short its a balance.Someone mentioned in another forum that the key to release will be the removal of Pre Ordering. Once you see that happening you will know that the wheels have been set in motion.

Guest EC-750

Thank you Norman, i'll keep waiting...:) Hassan Abusniemah.

Hey Norman, We don't want to make you loosing time by answering this "stupid" posts, but we (I personally) are checking the forum every 15 minutes to see if there is any news. We would just wan t to know if there is still a possibility of a release today... :-)In any case... I will keep refreshing the forum...Kind RegardsGiorgio La Pira

Giorgio La Pira

Guest 22L_Approach

yes please update us on if there is any way of a pre-order relase today.

Guest aarskringspier

>Hassan,>>Graham mentioned in the top of this thread that we were>working flat out to make things happen. The flip side of the>coin is we all want to make sure that things are to an>acceptable standard.>>In short its a balance.>>Someone mentioned in another forum that the key to release>will be the removal of Pre Ordering. Once you see that>happening you will know that the wheels have been set in>motion.I think thats pretty much been done; just chill out and see what happens. Depending on where you are the day is still young. 0900 here where I am. Im sure it will be released when its ready, one or two more days really wont make a difference I dont think.