Sign in to follow this  
radial360

More paint jobs...

Guest MD11_FLYER

Excellent you beat me to the Egyptair, but yous looks better anyways, nice job!

They all look great, especially the EgyptAir. Nice Job,Thanks for the effort,-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

very good jobWould you please try Saudi ArabianThanksAli Al-Anaya

Ali A.

MSFS on PC: I9-13900KS | ASUS ROG STRIX Z790 MB | 32GB DDR5/7200MHz RAM | ASUS TUF RTX4090 OCE | 1TB M.2 Samsung 990 Pro (Windows) +2TB Samsung 990 Pro for MSFS + 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD for DATA | EK-Nucleus AIO CR360 Lux D-RGB CPU cooler.

HP Reverb G2 VR (occasional use) | ASUS ROG Strix XG43UQ 4K monitor | Tobii Eye tracker 5 | Logitech sound system 7.1 | VIRPIL Controls (Joystick + thrust levers + rudder pedals) | Windows 11 Pro.

Guest MD11_FLYER

S*** that was fast, I went to go get a drink I come back and whamo! lol! Nice job on them all!!

Guest MD11_FLYER

Just finished this one last night and started an Asiana 777-300ER, but Ill finish it when I get back home from my flight tomorrow morning.Anyone want to give a go at a Gulf Air 777-300ER n/c?http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/131733.gif

Guest edwardpat2004

Nice job, Giorgio.In preparation for the release today for those who preordered (release candidate, probably not bug free), could we have some of these liveries from Avsim today?.Thanks

Hi man!Not today, but probably tomorrow... I still have to finish Lauda and Saudi Arabian and test them into the sim. At the moment, only Egypt, Air Europe and Austrian are completely finished. Will let you know ASAP...Kind RegardsGiorgio La Pira

Giorgio La Pira

Guest bigun

Giorgio,Still at it I see!:-) Very good to see you on the forum. Hope you are well!

Hey George!! How are you my friend! I haven't seen you on MSN anymore! I still have the same address.. I'm perfectly.. and you? Hope you are ok... Kind RegardsGiorgio La Pira

Giorgio La Pira

Guest DVA2082

How about a NW New colors?Purely ficticious, of courseChris

Hi George,hi Giorgio,nice to see you both again on the forum here. Haven't talked to you a while. But if I need to find you ...... I know where to lookGreetingsHenni

Lol...the last memeber of the dream team is here too!!! What a great time we had testing eh?Kind RegardsGiorgio La Pira

Giorgio La Pira

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.