Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix 1

B777 RELEASE - DAILY UPDATE - 6 - 11 - 2005

Guest Phoenix 1

If you haven't already noticed ... Pre Orders have now been stopped on our website..If you havent Already pre Ordered, then your just Too Late Sorry !But ...... We have Entered the GOLD TESTING Stage Tonight and we are hoping to get this thru final debug as soon as possible.. We will update you as soon as we can But for now, we are on Final Approach so you lucky pre order customers can call the fuel trucks and start checkin those pax and cargo in !

Oh my God!!Pinch me I'm dreaming!!!Kelly Clarkson at DFW here i come:-lol This is a pre board announcement for passengers travelling on the 777-200LR Inagural flight to Dallas Fort with British Airways. On behalf of PSS we apologise for the delay to your flight. Can all passengers travelling on British Airways flight BA2193 please proceed to the seating area at gate 10':-lolRegardsJames

>If you haven't already noticed ... >Pre Orders have now been stopped on our website..>>If you havent Already pre Ordered, then your just Too Late>Sorry !>>But ...... >>We have Entered the GOLD TESTING Stage Tonight and we are>hoping to get this thru final debug as soon as possible.. >>We will update you as soon as we can >>But for now, we are on Final Approach so you lucky pre order>customers can call the fuel trucks and start checkin those pax>and cargo in !>>Woohhoo...thanks for the update ! :-jumpyBest luck on Gold Testing !!!...guess it's slowly getting time to wrap up my tents here..heheBest RegardsThomas

Guest Pro-Sim

Best of luck guys - can't wait !David.

Guest Scott221

Good job guys! :-beerchug :-beerchug :-beerchug Real good job!!!!

Guest EC-750

Thank you soo much for the update!!! Now is time for calling Ground services, preparing charts,preparing flightplans... get ready for pushback guys!!Kind regards!Hassan Abusniemah.

Guest kaptnkaspy

lol how lame but i got goosebumps reading this thread! yeee haaa

Guest LAX5x5

Darn. I was planning to order this morning, 11:30am (19:30gmt). I even had my card out when I went to your site and was a little shocked to see you were not taking anymore pre-orders today. Oh well, guess I'll have to wait a little longer. I'm looking forward to flying your bird.p.s. my credit card is still out of my wallet if you want to sell me a package today ;)

Guest SwissPilot

Thank you very much for the update.Best luck for the Gold Test. This plane is already now great, but I belive after the final version it would be a outstanding product.Thanks also for the great support, keep on the good work.-->Just one more question. When the final version is available, is it better to uninstall first the RC1 or can we install directly the final version without uninstall the RC1?Best Regards Patrick Switzerland

Guest oliver mcrae

Alright I am requesting IFR clearance from now :DOliverAnd I'm requesting politeley that you put your PSS 777 SIgnature back to normal size .. please ???

Purchased my pre-order 3hrs ago.. just made it!! lol

G-MIDY :-scatterAMD 3000+ | 6800GT | 1GB GeiL |

Lawrence Ashworth

XhCuv5H.jpg

Guest brettc

and the people rejoice! :-yellow1 :-yellow1 :-yellow1Brett

Guest Boeing or no going

Already pushing back, great news! Looking forward to it, thanks :(

Guest Jondan

:-) Thanks a lot for the updateBest of luck with final testing Jonathan

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.