Sign in to follow this  
Guest NormanB

777 Load Editor and Fuel Planner now available.

Guest NormanB

Warren / Jon / Capt 787,The load editor checks a number of files and registry entries that were not present or changed when somebody tries to use a pirated copy of the 777. Clearly this is *not* the case with you guys.Please email me norman (a) phoenix-simulation.co.uk with your user details please.

Hiya,for those having trouble with the key: try redownloading theinstaller from "my files"...it did the job for me.Best RegardsThomas

Hallo!When i use the Planer im getting a "Run-time Error

Intel I7-6700K@4.2GHz,ASUS GTX 1080 Strix,Samsung 4K TV  

Ralf Zimmermann

Guest TELCO1

>I am also having problems. I didn't get any shortcuts in the>Start Menu, but both Load Editor and Fuel Planner are>installed under the PSS folder in Fs9. However, when I try to>run the Load Editor I get a message saying "Licence Key not>found". The Fuel Planner works though. This was with B772LR.>Should I try a reinstall again?>>Warren>I just d/l as instructed. Same exact problem and error message.Lawrie

Guest Pete EHAM

Hi,I'm having the same problem!I already started a new subject about this problem!Pete EHAM

Guest TELCO1

Thanks Thomas,That worked for me too. Lawrie

Guest TELCO1

It's fixed by using the Base Setup files found in "My Files" on the PSS website rather than using the original Base Setup file I originally saved locally at the time of purchase.Looks great!Thanks,Lawrie

Thanks Pete!! Ralf

Intel I7-6700K@4.2GHz,ASUS GTX 1080 Strix,Samsung 4K TV  

Ralf Zimmermann

Guest Gordius

>No Load editor and fuel Planner shortcuts in Phoenix>Simulation Software/B777 Professional 2004/.>I find Load editor and fuel Planner in PSS folder but when I>run the Load Editor this message "License Key not found" is>appeared.>My Base is 777-300ER.>>ThanksHad same problem here but resolved.Uninstall 777Download install file (I have full pack but should be ok for any)Install 777Problem solved.Andrew Brownhttp://www.crazypilots.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/192029.png

Guest Captain787

>No Load editor and fuel Planner shortcuts in Phoenix>Simulation Software/B777 Professional 2004/.>I find Load editor and fuel Planner in PSS folder but when I>run the Load Editor this message "License Key not found" is>appeared.>My Base is 777-300ER.>>ThanksI solved the problem.1) Delete all temporary file with

Guest NormanB

Carlos,You MUST download the newest base files from "My Files" - this is what generates the license key you see missing.The old base installer will still copy the files into place but as you see the loadedit won't run.

Guest matsuman

Do you have to load every file, let say you 777LR and 77ER?When i loaded the installer for the 777LR the PSS folder that has load config and fuel planner already have the selection for the 773ER also. Or the 773ER has to be loaded too in order to have a correct setup? Please advise.............Thanks,Kin M.(KLAX)

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.