Sign in to follow this  
Guest _Christopher_

MORE UPDATED SCREENSHOT 20-02-06

Guest NormanB

>I highly doubt wing views will be included, more polys means>a lower frame rate, Id prefer them not to be included.Thats about the height of it Iain.

Guest Phoenix 1

Apart from the fact that we at PSS believe that MSFS is for Simulation of "flying the aircraft" rather than being a passenger .. If you wanna be a passenger .. well go get TRAIN SIM ! :)

Guest MOKE

will the pss 757 have flexing wings or no, because actually in real life the 757 wings flex quit a bit

Guest Phoenix 1

absoluteley, and they will be driven by Fuel weight, Lift, Turbulence and G forces

Guest MOKE

nice, and did i mention you guys are the best company i know of, all because of the 757, your the only company that has ever had anithing to do with the 757, your the best!this is the only question i want to know about this productWill their be a northwest airlines livery?thats my ONLY other question

Guest bjjones

>Will their be a northwest airlines livery?>>thats my ONLY other questionYes, in two flavours....

Hi there!After 'admiring' the latest round of screenshots, it looks as though your 757 is coming along really well!I was just wondering if it's yet to enter beta testing yet?RegardsJamesPS WEill there be a First Choice Airways livery?

Guest NormanB

James,>I was just wondering if it's yet to enter beta testing yet?As mentioned elsewhere on this forum, all available resources are deployed to the 777. Once it is patched the 757 project will resume where it left off.>PS WEill there be a First Choice Airways livery?That is Ben's department.

Guest bjjones

>PS WEill there be a First Choice Airways livery?To save any more questions...Air China / Air Greenland / Airtours / AWA / AA / Arkia -200 & -300 / ATA -200 & -300 / Boeing 1980 / Boeing 2005 / Britannia / BA 1980 / BA 1990 / BA 2000 / Condor -300 / Continental -200 & -300 / Delta 2001 / Delta 2005 / DHL / Eastern / El Al / Ethiopian / Excel / FAT / Finnair / First Choice / FlyJet / Ghana International / Icelandair -200 & -300 / Jet2 / Monarch / Northwest -200 & -300 / Royal Air Maroc / Shanghai Airlines / Song Green / Song Pink / Thomas Cook -200 & -300 / Thomsonfly / United / UPS / USAF (AF1) / US Airways / VarigOnes in bold are done/being worked onThe above can and likely will change

Guest Knikolaes

Well i just tried another 757 that just came out. Wow. All I can say is that i can NOT wait until PSS' version comes out . . . I just KNOW it is going to be far more pleasing and worth the investment.

Guest bjjones

ooops wrong bit

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.