Sign in to follow this  
Brian Doney

What did the patch actually fix???

Guest adameke777

>I would be VERY interested to hear how you set this up when>rven PSS says it cannot happen due to a/b being fs9 default on>the 777.Where do PSS say that ?A.G.

Guest matsuman

Guys....You are not going to get your fix, that's how things are.They are moving to the 757 project and get that going.I have the same issues (some of them) from the person that originated this post and i saw the response by Phoenix.I have seen the best 744, 737 and 767 payware in the market. Hopping some day, we will see the best 777 payware out there. FSX maybe?Kin M. (Klax)

Guest theundertaker1998

Where you not here ...OR did you forget to install the patch...Things have been fixed like what was posted..Read what got fixed.And peopl are reporting new things. So its being put up for review..I have yet had any problems with the 777 from day oneJames

Guest NormanB

Kin,>You are not going to get your fix, that's how things are.No? What makes you so sure?

>Kin,>>>You are not going to get your fix, that's how things are.>>No? What makes you so sure?I think that you will find that this statement by Mr Waterfield led him to that conclusion"PSS Have another product to concentrate on now and the general concensus is that the T7 is satisfactory"--qnhSylviaCamillaOongTyTom

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest Remotec

>The 777 uses the defualt autobrake, as Microsoft didn't>program it to dis-engage on manual braking selection, there is>nothing PSS can do, something for FSX maybe.With all due respect this is incorrect. Something can be done with this. On the PMDG 737 pressing the manual brake does disengage the autobrake. Maybe PMDG used a different auto brake and not the FS one.Cheers,

Guest NormanB

Scott,>I think that you will find that this statement by Mr>Waterfield led him to that conclusionAssumption rather than conclusion. Quoting snippets out of context is rather like statistics.It was also said that PSS are reviewing comments on the patch. Why would we do that if there were no plans to actually do anything with it.

Exactly, the AUTOBRAKE DOES disengage on the PMDG 737 and I believe also on the 744.John

...and the LDS767 and PSPanels 737NG pabel, but these are all custom coded - I think the point is that there is nothing PSS can do about the DEFAULT autobrake.If you thibk they too should have coded one custom, as they've done in the past, that's another story. It would have been nice, but my fix is to assign keystrokes and map a jotstick button to decrement autobrake.regards,Markhttp://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a319/mar.../sup_banner.jpgXPHomeSP2/FS9.1/3.2HT/1024mb/X700pro256

Regards,

Mark

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.