Sign in to follow this  
jcboliveira

Aircraft beacon problem!

Hi,I could find no special troubleshooting forum...All my aircraft have now the same problem with their beacons. They turn on and off in an infernal tempo, like one would be running the simulator in 10 times normal speed. :) I wonder what can be causing this? I've tried to replace the fx-files for the lights with the original ones, but that did not help.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Have you installed any addons lately? That same thing happened to me after installing a package of snow/rain effects a while ago. The author released a patch soon after it and that cured the problem in my case.

try searching for rainsnowfix.zip or under brian neeld for this fixCheersMark Underwood (Adelaide, Australia)

Thank you both,Actually I installed that particular addon when it was released, and I've had the beacon problem for quite a time now, so it might very well be that addon that has caused it. I'll try the fix now (even though I do not use those effects anymore...).

Putted a moment ago on AVSIM a small dll that automates the rain effects, autorain.zip. Maybe you want to try it.Jos