Sign in to follow this  
ahinterl

757 FDE?

I read about a serious FDE issue in a previous thread where PSS stated that the FDE which comes with the 757 is wrong (1:1 copy of a freeware) and needs to be replaced by a PSS version.Is this problem resolved and should a replacement file set be available already? If so, in what form are the right files published and where can I download them?Andreas

Good questionThe FDE was promised for the next day, the day Steve posted for the last time. 5 days have passed...Maybe they are implementing the wind data page on the FMC and forecast descent so that we can play with the winds...Seriously, consider this a request. together like the intercept heading...Thank you and good luck PSS after what happened.regardsghiom

Hi Andreas, If you run the 757 version 1.2 installer there is an option to update the config files. If you do this you will get the new config files. This is not the Version 1.3 update you are looking for Ghiom but just a fix for the issue mentioned by Andreas. As soon as the update is available I am sure Steven will announce it here. Smooth landing Steve

Guest Phoenix5

Steve has posted correctly, running the installer and selecting the rebuild config option will update these. As Steve said this is not the V1.3 update I am waiting on, and I will post when I have news.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.