Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix5

757 CLB patch status?

Guest Phoenix5

Ghiom,I have never ever given a date for the release of a patch. I have said it is close, and it is from the information passed to me. Other than a small issue with the elevator fix that I have already informed you about it is done.Please do not post about release dates again, they will be deleted as per the forum guidelines.

Thank you for the updateYou can read the mail again, I did not ask for release dae, I asked for progress report!Keep the good workRegardsGhiom

Steven, will the patch for the 757 and 777 be released at the same time?Thanks, and excuse my impatience, but it

I also remember there being a "tomorrow" release for the climb patch, but this was before all the POSKY config file drama.I was hoping for a quick fix for the VNAV climb issues rather than having to wait for the full patch (causing the 757 to be returned to the hangar again).With regard to not asking for release dates - I agree when it comes to unreleased products. However, when I'm waiting for fixes for a product that I have bought that has errors I feel that you should be adopting a much more apologetic tone for releasing another aircraft thats requiring some major fixes months and months after release. Threatening to delete posts from users asking why we're still waiting for patches for a product that they own is going back to the days of old PSS support that I thought we had left behind...

Can you please report on the progress of the patch for the 757?It's been a while since you said it would be for tomorrow!Thank you very much in advance.RegardsGhiom Viguie

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.