Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cris

B757 V1.3 in "My Files" section

Guest Phoenix5

Sorry Scott, not much help for you. If the registry entry is OK then I do not know. I run Vista 32 on a AMD 64 machine and had no issues. I will do some digging in the MSFS newsgroups, I know there have been issues reported with Vista 64 and FSX, maybe something there will help.

Guest bgahan

Same thing happening with me. Load editor not working. Asking for .net framework. Fuel planner works just fine. I'm running XP with FS9.Any ideas? I did a uninstall first them reinstalled v1.3BrianPhoenix

Brian,What version of .Net do you have installed?John R

Guest bgahan

Hi John,I'm not sure actually. How would I find this out, do you know?Thanks for your help.Brian GPhoenix

Brian,Look in Control Panel - "Add or Remove Programmes".John

>Yes the load editor is problematic. Getting an error that it>cannot find the flight simulator path. I have FS9 and FSX>installed. I did an uninstall of v1.2 first. I have run the>fix tool which told me that the registry entry was fine. I am>running Vista 64-bit which has NET 3.0 by default. Any other>ideas?>>ScottHaving the same problem here. Running Vista 64 with Net 3 and 2 installed. I uninstalled 1,2 first and it also is saying that it cannot find the Flight Simulator Path. I have FS9 and FSX installed and have tried to look for the tool that is said to be in one of the sticky posts. ThanksGreg

Greg B

Guest bjjones

My load editor was the same, saying it couldn't find the path, having then checked the registry, despite using various fixer tools I found the entry wasn't there at all, entering it manually, creating folders and keys, it now crashes with a CLR20r3 event error which I've had in the past with similar apps, that was down to the various libraries which were required not shipping with Vista by default.In that case, I had to copy and register dx7vb.dll, dv8vb.dll and d3drm.dll manually. Following that it worked. Perhaps if we knew what files the loader was looking for we could work out a similar method.

Guest Phoenix5

Ben,I will get Alex to look at your post and get his advice ASAP.

>Ben,>>I will get Alex to look at your post and get his advice ASAP.So do we know what the load editor is looking for yet?Scott

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

bingo!WARNING - SAVE A COPY OF YOUR REGISTRY BEFORE YOU DO THISIn regdt32 navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftCreate a key under this key called Microsoft Games (right click on Microsoft and select New Key)Create a key under Microsoft Games called Flight SimulatorCreate a key under Flight Simulator called 9.0Create a new string value inside 9.0 called EXE PathSet this string value to your FS9 path

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.