Sign in to follow this  
Gazer75

Practice runs #3

Taking baton from PASI to AQY (21021G31KT) }(On Bushnet, on teamspeak.JTEdit: Could people not post link to image in post itself please. With no images to load when thread is loading it will be much faster. You can still click on the attachment link to see the Duenna image.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

What mesh are you using?AQY doesnt look anything like that for me and I got FSG mesh.JT

Piper Cub (Classic)A short interesting hope to a strange airport.

got an error invalid, hit the "y" key and generated a slew in mid flight.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/139193.jpgFlight Log -- from RTW-Duenna v.0.612 R62----------------------------------------------------------- Takeoff: System Time UTC: 18/01/2006 02:22:07 FS Time: 18/01/2006 17:04:18 Aircraft gross weight: 8447.9 lbs Location: N62

Now that the baton is stuck at a point far outside the normal airlanes I'm taking a longhaul to get back on track.1100nm to Yelizovo (UHPP).

Was 800nm to the Aleutans, not much more to Kamchatka.Next stop after Yelizovo is Nakashibetsu (RJCN), northern Japan.Nothing closer, it's another 800nm flight.Bit over an hour to go to UHPP.

Taking it to UHSS.Wind reports are good so Im hoping to get it there in less than 2hrs.JT