Sign in to follow this  
MM

Race Thread #1

Morning, GuysI'm ready to take the baton to OIKK, if you want me to.BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH

Guest wt1l

Hi Sven-The routing has changed, we are going from Z16N to OISS. Bryan and I have been scouting the terrain and have a good sense of it. Would you mind taking a later leg?Thanks,Chris

Be aware that on the upcoming Z16N - OIKK leg, the mountains on the way are greater than 8500 feet. At least they were when I was practicing it just now. I crashed into them about 320 nm out from OIKK.Vicious

No worries - gives me time for breakfast. How I HATE being out of the loop. I sure hope I can get through to some clever people at TDC today.Signing off for the next 2 hours.Sven Sorensen, EKCH

crash on landing.Very weird. Was completely stopped when suddenly the nose flipped over.crash shows a speed at time of crash of 0 knots...

Guest wt1l

I have the baton LLMZ - Z16NP-51H, multiplayer, teamspeak

Flying wingman to Z16n

TEAM AVSIM "Fly Anything" Member     BAW 1193

Boeing777_Banner_TechTeam.jpgBry_zps718b876b.png

OK, I'm ready t otake the next leg - but I need to know where we're going! Is it still OISS?BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH

Guest wt1l

Baton free at Z16Nhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/142526.jpgSomething is wrong with the Duenna. I departed from LLMZ, not LTAN as the Duenna says. On multiplayer, others can verify that I departed from LLMZ. The distance, time, speed all showing on Duenna is right, but departure airport is wrong.Route was successful from LLMZ to Z16N

that's 2 less things that can crash Sven.Good luck and godspeed.