Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Okay, now what? Forum satus that is...

Okay, now that the race is over, and the screen shots and videos are posted, what should we do with the forum. I am inclined to give it another week or so, and then put it in hibernation. Not delete anything, just deactivate it until next year. Doing that will allow all the messages to stay in our archive, and the structure to exist for next year. What does everyone else think?

Guest EasyEd

Hey All,I was on the SOH team and although I didn't fly this year I do help with planning and post race analysis. Do you guys have a spreadsheet of who flew what legs that includes crashes, penalties, wing penalties, aircraft type, flight time maybe wind etc - that sort of thing. I was just going to go through all the posts and write it all down but I see all the duenna posts have already been deleted. I believe I could certainly share a copy of SOH's record if your interested. I'll check with the guys.JT - If you recall I posted 2 pretty fast legs in you guys'es practice sessions without identifying the aircraft. I just wanted to let you know that it was the Alphasim DH 103 Hornet. A very fast plane fully as fast as a P51 or P47 maybe faster and I believe as easy to land as a P38 - just come in steep.Thanks Guys! -Ed-

the official race website contains information on all teams as to who flew which leg over what distance in what time.

Guest EasyEd

Hey All,Yes Jeroen the official website has all that. I was looking for the other data. What aircraft. What the wind conditions were for each leg. How many crashes or handoffs you guys had. In this way we (SOH) can get a sense of how well we fly as compared to the other competitors. The oficial site has none of that data that I can see. You can collect that data from flightsim and SOH in fact I can give it to you for SOH. I'm just wondering if you guys had kept track of what you did before the posted duenna data was being deleted.-Ed-

save the forum threads :)We were lucky this year, with relatively few crashes and other mishaps.

Hi Ed,I'm compiling a log for the Journal. Not out for a while, though.Mike

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1