Sign in to follow this  
Guest wt1l

Best of luck Team AVSIM!

Guest wt1l

Hi all-Just dropping in to say a quick "Hi" to all my buds on Team AVSIM. All my flight training is now done. In the last six months I picked up my Instrument rating, Commercial single and multi, CFI, CFII, and MEI. I'm working as an instructor now, teaching people to fly in C152s, C172s, and a PA-28R. Unfortunately I still don't have reliable internet access, so email is sporadic and there's no way I can participate in the race this year. Looks like with the tremendous participation in the practices there will be no shortage of qualified pilots! Excellent! I'm sure Jeroen, Gazer, and Sven will appreciate all the help they can get on those late-night legs. Great job guys! Keep up the solid practices and best of luck in the race! I hope to check in during the event to cheer y'all on from the sidelines.Best,Chris WT1L

Guest jtwillia

Great to hear from you Chris. Are you back up in Burlington or still in the sunny south? Guess who is now just beginning to learn to fly the Concorde? Because you never know when a M2 wingman leg will come up.Jeff W

Good to hear from you Chris. Working as an instructor hey? Don't suppose there's any free lessons going? :)I also took my first step into real world flying this past year. Only a 1 hour flight in a Tomahawk, but an amazing experience anyway, and am told it counts towards my ppl if i can ever afford it.For now though i'll stick with my FS9 hanger along with the rest of the guys. Don't be a stranger :)

Harv.png?dl=1

Chris,Really great to hear from you. Sounds as though everything is going to plan...Please drop by from time to time. Stay for dinner.Best,Mike

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

Hi ChrisIt's reaaly good to hear from you and that all is going well. We ARE going to miss this year, but we all know there is a life beyond the PC :)Fly safe, bestSven Sorensen, EKCH

> but we all know there is a>life beyond the PC :)>>> And because of that it`s also nice to have a PC to get away from that life !! :) Great to see you doing well Chris . All the best mate

TEAM AVSIM "Fly Anything" Member     BAW 1193

Boeing777_Banner_TechTeam.jpgBry_zps718b876b.png

heheI didn't say what kind of life...heheSven Sorensen, EKCH