Sign in to follow this  
StoneC0ld

Private forums

Domain has changed, but it's the same forum as rtwr2007, same databases, so everyone who was in rtwr2007 should still be active...http://team-avsim.weirdnet.orgAs of the moment I'm writing this, I have only just added the DNS entry, and it's not active yet on my isp's nameservers, but it should be available soon if it isn't already...

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,Works great for me :)Things are getting started early this (or next perhaps ;)) year.Klas

I was bored, I had to do it at some point anyway.... :( So, with 2002cbr's race starting soon, I figured now was as good a time as any to resurrect the forums and update them for 2008...

This doesn't affect team members who already have accounts, but will affect any new members for RTWR2008....Due to the large number of spammers registering accounts on the forum, I've opted to enable admin activation on new user registrations. So, all new users will need my approval.So, here's how it'll work.. As before, it is HIGHLY PREFERRED to register using the SAME USERNAME as here at Avsim, so there's no confusion over who's who. After you submit your registration, send me a PM HERE AT AVSIM, and tell me your username at the team forum, the email address used for it, and mention that you're a Team Avsim member requesting forum access. If you're unable to send me a PM for whatever reason, send me an email instead to davec244 shaw.ca, but PM is preferred. You should also be able to use the 'send email' link on my profile page. Once I recieve this message, I'll activate your account and give you forum access.I'm sorry if this makes it too complicated, but this is the best way I can stop the spammers from registering....Last year's team members will still have their accounts from last year.... If you've forgotten (or otherwise don't have) your password and your email address has changed, PM me with the old and new addresses and I'll update it.

Works here too. I'm mainly just testing how posts go again. ;)